2 Sessions - held over two weeks
Times: 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Refer to the dates tab on our website for upcoming dates or 'Register your Interest' to be notified of more upcoming dates as they are published.
What You Learn
Training covers various grief and loss theories and ways of coping with grief and loss.
What You Get
A practical short course providing information on therapies of grief and loss and various ways of coping.
Materials to Bring
Photo Identification (including your date of birth).
Pen and notepaper.
Models of grief and loss
At South West TAFE we’re here to help you complete your studies happily and successfully.
From the moment you start thinking about course options until you finish, you’ll have access to a range of student support options, covering enrolment, education, social and personal issues, including:
- Jobs and Skills Centre, who can help you with information sessions, fee payment options, TAFE and university pathways, career pathways and campus tours
- A DHHS registered Disability Support Team
- Koorie Liaison Officer
- Student Wellbeing Officer supporting your personal and social needs
- Library and Research Centre
- Bookshop supplying a range of textbooks and stationery
- Student Learning Support including literacy and numeracy