1 day workshop
Workshop: Monday 7 October 2019
Duration: 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Course Fees: $155.00 includes Nail art kit valued at $35 is included in the cost of this course.You will receive a certificate upon completion of this course.
What You Learn
This workshop is suitable for qualified nail technicians or students who are currently studying Certificate III in Nail Technology and would like to improve their existing skills and knowledge. In this creative, hands on workshop you will learn to create stunning designs using different techniques from encapsulating, hand painting, ombre and much more. This course will help put a new edge on your designs.
What You Get
You will receive a Certificate of Attendance upon completion of this course.
Materials to Bring
1. Pen and Notepaper
2. Photo Identification
(including date of birth)
3. Students also to supply their own products
• Acrylic brush
• Acrylic liquid
• Acrylic powders
(Clear, Cover pink, White)
• Hand files
• Dappen dish
• Dust brush
• Cuticle pusher
• Gel top coat
• Glitters of choice
PPE equipment supplied
Leading Nail Educator-Jade Muller
Jade is a 2019 Australian Beauty Industry Awards Educator of the Year finalist.
She brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to Pure Academy in both nails and beauty and she has worked with world class educators across her career.
Jade is constantly engaged in training to make sure she brings the most up to date knowledge and training to her students and she specializes in Nail enhancement and Nail art.
In 2018 Jade competed in Nailympia at the Sydney Beauty EXPO where she won a Gold, Silver and Bronze medal, which put her into the Masters category for the 2019 Australian Nail Championships where she secured 4 Bronze Medals.
Jade's Qualifications include:
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
• Certificate III in Beauty Services
• Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy
• Diploma of Beauty Therapy
This workshop is suitable for qualified nail technicians or students who are currently studying Certificate III in Nail Technology and would like to improve their existing skills and knowledge. This advanced French training will help you to perfect the reverse French technique with extended nail beds and perfect smile lines using forms. Your trainer will also cover other French style applications to ensure you have full knowledge of French techniques. You will receive a certificate upon your completion of this workshop.Suited to qualified nail technicians or students currently studying Certificate III in Nail Technology
• Learn to create reverse bead French enhancements with extended nail beds
• Perfect your smile lines
• Learn about the different styles of French application techniques
• Gain knowledge on the latest industry techniques and product knowledge on eading brand, NailCo
• Learn correct nail prepping techniques for Long lasting enhancement
• Gain knowledge on proper form placement, application and pinching
• Latest techniques for correct Hand filing, e-file use and nail shapes
• You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of this class
Suitable for qualified nail technicians or students currently studying Certificate III in Nail Technology
• Gain knowledge on the latest industry techniques and product knowledge using leading brand NailCo
• Add an edge to your services with new innovative nail art techniques
• Gain current knowledge of correct Hand filing techniques, e-file use and nail shapes
• Create stunning designs with encapsulating, hand painting, ombre and much more
• You will receive a certificate of completion.