1 day workshop
Workshop: Monday 4 November 2019
Duration: 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
What You Learn
This workshop is suitable for qualified nail technicians or students who are currently studying Certificate III in Nail Technology and would like to improve their existing skills and knowledge. This advanced French training will help you to perfect the reverse French technique with extended nail beds and perfect smile lines using forms. Your trainer will also cover other French style applications to ensure you have full knowledge of French techniques. You will receive a certificate upon your completion of this workshop.
What You Get
You will receive a Certificate of Attendance upon completion of this course.
Materials to Bring
1. Pen and Notepaper
2. Photo Identification
(including date of birth)
3. Students also to supply their own
• Acrylic brush
• Acrylic liquid
• Acrylic powders
(Clear, Cover pink, White)
• Hand files
• Dappen dish
• Dust brush
• Cuticle pusher
• Gel top coat.
All other equipment supplied in class
PPE equipment supplied
Leading Nail Educator-Jade Muller
Jade is a 2019 Australian Beauty Industry Awards Educator of the Year finalist.
She brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to Pure Academy in both nails and beauty and she has worked with world class educators across her career.
Jade is constantly engaged in training to make sure she brings the most up to date knowledge and training to her students and she specializes in Nail enhancement and Nail art.
In 2018 Jade competed in Nailympia at the Sydney Beauty EXPO where she won a Gold, Silver and Bronze medal, which put her into the Masters category for the 2019 Australian Nail Championships where she secured 4 Bronze Medals.
Jade's Qualifications include:
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
• Certificate III in Beauty Services
• Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy
• Diploma of Beauty Therapy
This workshop is suitable for qualified nail technicians or students who are currently studying Certificate III in Nail Technology and would like to improve their existing skills and knowledge. In this workshop you will learn to create extreme shapes such as Stiletto and Russian Almond using forms. You will also learn to create deep smile lines with long nail shapes.
• Suitable for qualified nail technicians or students currently studying Certificate III in Nail Technology
• Gain knowledge on the latest industry techniques and product knowledge on eading brand, NailCo
• Create extreme shapes such as stiletto, Russian almond and more
• Learn how to create deep smile lines for long enhancements
• You will learn correct nail prepping techniques for Long lasting enhancement
• Gain knowledge on correct form placement, application and pinching
• Gain current knowledge of correct Hand filing techniques, e-file use and nail shapes
• You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of this class