3.5 hour Class
Please "Register your Interest" for this course.
You will be emailed once dates are confirmed.
PDF Download1001364 Pierce Ears Workshop.pdf
What You Learn
What you learn how to-
• Select ear piercing equipment and products.
• Apply infection control
• Cleanse and disinfect treatment site and mark ears for piercing.
• Load stud gun and pierce ear lobes.
What You Get
Certificate of Attendance upon completion of this course. (This is non-accredited training)
Materials to Bring
Pen and Paper
1 model suitable for ear piercing is required at 3.30 pm
Casual (PPE equipment supplied)
• Add an edge in your business by adding ear piercing services
• Learn to prepare the service area and the equipment
• Identify contraindications and health issues
• Best practice piercing procedure including after care advice