Tuesday 6 June 2017
6.00pm to 8.30pm
PDF DownloadNaked Cakes with Chris from ILMA Cakes.pdf
What You Learn
In this class you will learn essential decorating skills and tips including:
Achieving that perfect chocolate drip
Key components and professional instruction to successful cake decorating
What You Get
You will take away with you a 6" fully decorated Naked Cake
Hands on training with Chris from ILMA Cakes
Certificate of attendance
Materials to Bring
Pen and notepaper
Photo identification (including your date of birth)
It is recommended that participants wear enclosed, shoes and clean comfortable clothing. Long hair should be tied up.
AMAZE YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY WITH YOUR NAKED CAKE DECORATING SKILLS!
Our experienced cake decorator Chris from ILMA Cakes will give you many great ideas to take home
Decorate a complete 6" Naked Cake, this course is designed for both beginners and those who wish to broaden their skills and create an instagram worthy masterpiece.
- All aspects of Naked Cake decorating
- Troubleshooting hints and tips
- Covering and stacking
- Perfect chocolate dripping
All skills are fundamental to successfully designing and creating your own Naked Cake for birthdays and special occasions.
Participants will be provided with there own Naked Cake to decorate under the instructions of Chris.
At South West TAFE we’re here to help you complete your studies happily and successfully.
From the moment you start thinking about course options until you finish, you’ll have access to a range of student support options, covering enrolment, education, social and personal issues, including:
- Education Pathway Officers who can help you with information sessions, fee payment options, TAFE and university pathways, career pathways and campus tours
- A DHHS registered Disability Support Team
- Koorie Liaison Officer
- Student Wellbeing Officer supporting your personal and social needs
- Library and Research Centre
- Bookshop supplying a range of textbooks and stationery
- Student Learning Support including literacy and numeracy