Please 'Register your Interest' to be notified of upcoming courses
PDF DownloadCountry Style Posy with Sue Swayn.pdf
What You Learn
Sue Swayne will provide professional advise you on:
Care for fresh flowers
Create a posy of flowers
Flowers in season
The perfect flowers to create a modern posy
What You Get
Create a Country Style Posy with Sue Swayn
Hands on training and advise
Fresh posy of flowers including a glass vase to take home
Certificate of attendance
Materials to Bring
Pen and notepaper
Photo identification (including your date of birth)
Carry bag to transport goods made home
AMAZE YOUR FAMILY OR FRIENDS WITH YOUR FLORISTRY SKILLS!
If you're an artistic individual, you'll love our innovative floristry course that will inspire your creativity.
With the latest industry techniques create the most stunning country style posy.
You will learn elements of:
- care for fresh flowers
- create a posy of flowers
- flowers in season
- flower grouping
- the perfect flowers to create a modern posy
Participants will take away a gorgeous country posy of fresh flowers including a glass vase that you will be able to use for future floral arrangements.
At South West TAFE we’re here to help you complete your studies happily and successfully.
From the moment you start thinking about course options until you finish, you’ll have access to a range of student support options, covering enrolment, education, social and personal issues, including:
- Education Pathway Officers who can help you with information sessions, fee payment options, TAFE and university pathways, career pathways and campus tours
- A DHHS registered Disability Support Team
- Koorie Liaison Officer
- Student Wellbeing Officer supporting your personal and social needs
- Library and Research Centre
- Bookshop supplying a range of textbooks and stationery
- Student Learning Support including literacy and numeracy