5 hours per week for 6 weeks Face to Face / 1 hours per x 6 weeks via Webex
‘To Register Your Interest’ in this course please sign up to become a Short Courses Website member (or if an existing member, log in) by clicking on the ‘To Register Your Interest’ icon.
We’ll then email you when dates for courses are scheduled and available to enrol in.
What You Learn
Participants will gain a hands on experience with the Front Office System RMS, utilised by a large number of accommodation providers in Australia and New Zealand.
What You Get
An indepth overveiw of managing the reception functions of a hotel, serviced apartment complex, caravan park or any large accommodation buisness.
Materials to Bring
Pen and Paper
Hotel Reservation Booking System - RMS (Short Course) gives an in-depth overview of managing the reception functions of a hotel, serviced apartment complex, caravan park or any accommodation business. Participants will gain hands on experience with the Front Office System RMS, utilised by a large number of accommodation providers in Australia and New Zealand.
Skills gained will be readily transferrable to other hotel front office systems. You will learn how to take and enter reservations, check in and out guests, produce management reports and complete a night audit.
At South West TAFE we’re here to help you complete your studies happily and successfully.
From the moment you start thinking about course options until you finish, you’ll have access to a range of student support options, covering enrolment, education, social and personal issues, including:
- Education Pathway Officers who can help you with information sessions, fee payment options, TAFE and university pathways, career pathways and campus tours
- A DHHS registered Disability Support Team
- Koorie Liaison Officer
- Student Wellbeing Officer supporting your personal and social needs
- Library and Research Centre
- Bookshop supplying a range of textbooks and stationery
- Student Learning Support including literacy and numeracy