Tuesday 11 July 2017
6 - 9pm
Photo identification (including your date of birth).
What You Learn
The steps of making, baking and filling macarons
Tips and advice on storing and decorating a macaron
What You Get
You will take home a selection of your creations to enjoy
South West TAFE Certificate of Attendance
Materials to Bring
Pen and notepaper
Photo identification (including your date of birth)
Bright, colourful, delicate and delicious…what’s not to love? And learn to adore them even more by learning to create your own macaron fantasies at home
Allow Chris Beard from ILMA Cakes teach you how to perfect the fundamental shell base for a macaron and fillings, then experiment with any flavours you fancy - the only thing limiting the colours and flavours are your imagination
Come and learn to make some from scratch macarons, we will be making, baking and filling some delicious macarons as well as go over some troubleshooting and what could go wrong. With this hands-on class, you will take your macarons home with tips and advice on strong decorating.
At South West TAFE we’re here to help you complete your studies happily and successfully.
From the moment you start thinking about course options until you finish, you’ll have access to a range of student support options, covering enrolment, education, social and personal issues, including:
- Education Pathway Officers who can help you with information sessions, fee payment options, TAFE and university pathways, career pathways and campus tours
- A DHHS registered Disability Support Team
- Koorie Liaison Officer
- Student Wellbeing Officer supporting your personal and social needs
- Library and Research Centre
- Bookshop supplying a range of textbooks and stationery
- Student Learning Support including literacy and numeracy