Saturday 1 July 2017
1.30 - 4.30pm
Room: to be advised
Photo identification including date of birth
What You Learn
An understanding about the art of candlemaking
You will learn the methods to have your wax at the right temperature for melting, mixing and pouring
How to create your own personalised fragrance by blending essential oils
What You Get
Take home your very own soy candle with a scent of your choice
Certificate of Attendance
Materials to Bring
Have a love for candles?
Join Michelle Beever to learn how to make Soy Candles with a personalised blend of essentials to create a scent unique for you
We can show you how to make your own deliciously, fragranced soy candles in this 3 hour hands-on class. We'll take you through the process step by step so you can confidently create your own master pieces at home. Your home will not only smell great, you will also be able to showcase your creativity with your own candle fragrance blend and colours.
At South West TAFE we’re here to help you complete your studies happily and successfully.
From the moment you start thinking about course options until you finish, you’ll have access to a range of student support options, covering enrolment, education, social and personal issues, including:
- Education Pathway Officers who can help you with information sessions, fee payment options, TAFE and university pathways, career pathways and campus tours
- A DHHS registered Disability Support Team
- Koorie Liaison Officer
- Student Wellbeing Officer supporting your personal and social needs
- Library and Research Centre
- Bookshop supplying a range of textbooks and stationery
- Student Learning Support including literacy and numeracy