Please 'Register your Interest' to be notified of upcoming courses
Photo identification (including date of birth)
What You Learn
You will have the knowledge of vitamins, their functions and the impact they have upon your body
The basics of the digestive and metabolic systems and what you can do to ensure they function effectively
Common nutrient deficiencies and their preventative strategies
What You Get
You will walk aware of increased awareness of the impact your diet has upon your body
Certificate of Attendance
Materials to Bring
Pen and notepaper
Feeling like your body isn't quite getting what it needs and functioning it's best?
We live in a world where nutritional deficiencies are common, food is processed and stripped of its nutritional value, and pollution robs us of nutrient stores. Join us to gain the edge you need to give your body what it needs before it results in more serious health problems.
Natropath, Michelle Beever, will give you an insight into the vital importance that vitamins and minerals play in our everyday bodily functions. She will give you the ability to make informed decisions about supplementation and healing with whole foods, and the skills to help change and enhance your life.
At South West TAFE we’re here to help you complete your studies happily and successfully.
From the moment you start thinking about course options until you finish, you’ll have access to a range of student support options, covering enrolment, education, social and personal issues, including:
- Education Pathway Officers who can help you with information sessions, fee payment options, TAFE and university pathways, career pathways and campus tours
- A DHHS registered Disability Support Team
- Koorie Liaison Officer
- Student Wellbeing Officer supporting your personal and social needs
- Library and Research Centre
- Bookshop supplying a range of textbooks and stationery
- Student Learning Support including literacy and numeracy