Saturday 5 August
1.30 to 4.30pm
Tuesday 29 August
6 - 9pm
What You Learn
The perfect blends that create a lip balm that will be good for your skin
Learn the formulas of oils that create a natural scent that suits you
What You Get
Take home a custom made lip balm with the essential oils of your choice
Certificate of Attendance
Materials to Bring
Pen and notepaper
Are these cold winter conditions already affecting your skin and lips?
Why not beat the winter blues with your very own lip balm entirely created by you!
Under the guidance of Michelle Beever, you will learn the basics of how to blend essentials oils and natural materials to create your very own vegan lip balm. You will take home your hand made lip balm and the knowledge to be able to create much more!
At South West TAFE we’re here to help you complete your studies happily and successfully.
From the moment you start thinking about course options until you finish, you’ll have access to a range of student support options, covering enrolment, education, social and personal issues, including:
- Education Pathway Officers who can help you with information sessions, fee payment options, TAFE and university pathways, career pathways and campus tours
- A DHHS registered Disability Support Team
- Koorie Liaison Officer
- Student Wellbeing Officer supporting your personal and social needs
- Library and Research Centre
- Bookshop supplying a range of textbooks and stationery
- Student Learning Support including literacy and numeracy