Saturday 26 August 2017
1.30 - 4.30pm
Tuesday 12 September 2017
6 - 9pm
Photo identification (including date of birth)
What You Learn
You will learn the history of the reflexology technique
You will learn the basics of how to approach the body as a whole to treat present health issues
How meditation, exercises and manipulations on the body combined can assist with your overall wellbeing
What You Get
You will walk away with the knowledge of reflexology and how to treat your body with a holistic approach
Certificate of Attendance
Materials to Bring
Pen and notepaper
Interested in how to treat your body and mind in one approach to improve your overall health and wellbeing?
This Introduction to Reflexology short course is the one for you!
Reflexology is a "holistic" approach to health that works on combining manipulations to the central nervous systems and meditation to improve the health of your body and mind. Under the guidance of Naturopath, Michelle Beever, you will begin learning the history of the treatment, then given the basic knowledge and skills on how to approach treating the body and mind to improve your overall wellbeing.
At South West TAFE we’re here to help you complete your studies happily and successfully.
From the moment you start thinking about course options until you finish, you’ll have access to a range of student support options, covering enrolment, education, social and personal issues, including:
- Education Pathway Officers who can help you with information sessions, fee payment options, TAFE and university pathways, career pathways and campus tours
- A DHHS registered Disability Support Team
- Koorie Liaison Officer
- Student Wellbeing Officer supporting your personal and social needs
- Library and Research Centre
- Bookshop supplying a range of textbooks and stationery
- Student Learning Support including literacy and numeracy