Tuesday 7 November 2017
6 - 9pm
Photo identification (including date of birth)
What You Learn
Learn the how and why to temper chocolate
The skills to create any artistic chocolate creation you desire
What You Get
Take home your very own artistic chocolate creations to enjoy
Certificate of Attendance
Materials to Bring
Have a love for chocolate?
Join us under the guidance of Chris Beard to explore the difference in compound and couverture chocolates. Chris will teach you how and why to temper chocolate then you can put your imagination to the test to create some delicious chocolate garnishes. What better way to get that chocolate fix you've always wanted?
At South West TAFE we’re here to help you complete your studies happily and successfully.
From the moment you start thinking about course options until you finish, you’ll have access to a range of student support options, covering enrolment, education, social and personal issues, including:
- Education Pathway Officers who can help you with information sessions, fee payment options, TAFE and university pathways, career pathways and campus tours
- A DHHS registered Disability Support Team
- Koorie Liaison Officer
- Student Wellbeing Officer supporting your personal and social needs
- Library and Research Centre
- Bookshop supplying a range of textbooks and stationery
- Student Learning Support including literacy and numeracy