Tuesday 5 Septmember 2017
6 - 9pm
Photo identification (including date of birth)
What You Learn
Learn how to get the perfect colour in your figurine
The skills to be able to create all the facial features for your figurines
What You Get
Take home your basic figurine face creation of your choice and recipes by Chris Beard
Certificate of Attendance
Materials to Bring
Is your cake missing that perfect cake topper?
This course will give you the skills and knowledge to be able to create your very own basic figurine of your choice. Chris from ILMA Cakes will you give you tips on getting skin colour tone and how to create facial features including eyes, nose, mouth, hair and ears.
You will take home a recipe and the skills to continue creating more figurines of your choice to top a cake for any occasion.
At South West TAFE we’re here to help you complete your studies happily and successfully.
From the moment you start thinking about course options until you finish, you’ll have access to a range of student support options, covering enrolment, education, social and personal issues, including:
- Education Pathway Officers who can help you with information sessions, fee payment options, TAFE and university pathways, career pathways and campus tours
- A DHHS registered Disability Support Team
- Koorie Liaison Officer
- Student Wellbeing Officer supporting your personal and social needs
- Library and Research Centre
- Bookshop supplying a range of textbooks and stationery
- Student Learning Support including literacy and numeracy