Tuesday 8 August 2017
6.30 - 8.30pm
This is a child-friendly class
Photo identification (including date of birth)
What You Learn
Learn the basic steps to creating a 2D character to top any cake or cupcake with fondant
What You Get
Take home a 2D character of your choice made by you
Certificate of Attendance
Materials to Bring
Looking to add an extra spark to your cake or cup cake?
This class will give you the skills on how to use fondant to make a 2D character that is limited by your imagination. With a step by step guide, we will create a basic character face that can be put on top of your cake or cupcake. Your imagination and creativity will be sparked for the school holidays or that special occasion.
This is a child-friendly class - perfect lead up to the school holidays
At South West TAFE we’re here to help you complete your studies happily and successfully.
From the moment you start thinking about course options until you finish, you’ll have access to a range of student support options, covering enrolment, education, social and personal issues, including:
- Education Pathway Officers who can help you with information sessions, fee payment options, TAFE and university pathways, career pathways and campus tours
- A DHHS registered Disability Support Team
- Koorie Liaison Officer
- Student Wellbeing Officer supporting your personal and social needs
- Library and Research Centre
- Bookshop supplying a range of textbooks and stationery
- Student Learning Support including literacy and numeracy