Saturday 5 August 2017
9.30am - 12.30pm
Please refer to the website for dates
Photo identification (including date of birth)
PDF DownloadTongue Analysis Made easy.pdf
What You Learn
How to analyse and identify health issues just by looking at your tongue
What You Get
Certificate of Attendance
Materials to Bring
What does your tongue say about you and your health?
Naturopath, Michelle Beever, will teach you the knowledge and skills to begin analysing your tongue. The tongue is an essential tool to assist in detecting various health issues and can present strong visual indicators of a person's overall harmony or disharmony. By assessing the condition of the tongue improvements can be attained through diet and lifestyle changes that can occur in the lives of your clients, family and friends.
At South West TAFE we’re here to help you complete your studies happily and successfully.
From the moment you start thinking about course options until you finish, you’ll have access to a range of student support options, covering enrolment, education, social and personal issues, including:
- Education Pathway Officers who can help you with information sessions, fee payment options, TAFE and university pathways, career pathways and campus tours
- A DHHS registered Disability Support Team
- Koorie Liaison Officer
- Student Wellbeing Officer supporting your personal and social needs
- Library and Research Centre
- Bookshop supplying a range of textbooks and stationery
- Student Learning Support including literacy and numeracy