Please 'Register your Interest' to be notified of upcoming dates or call us to arrange a time that suits you
What You Learn
Tips and tricks for safe road riding
How to overcome any habits in your riding
How to recognise and respond to riding hazards
What You Get
Personalised advice on your motorcycle riding skills to assist with any nerves or for preparation for your Motorcycle Licence Assessment
Materials to Bring
You can bring your own LAMS approved motorcycle to use
Or for an extra $55 fee, you can hire on of our motorcycles
Suitable protective clothing including:
- Long sleeves and pants (no exposed skin)
- Certified approved helmet
- Eye protection
- High visability jacket
- Motorcycle gloves
- Sturdy footwear
- Rainwear if necessary
Helmet, gloves and high vis jacket can be supplied if necessary
Feeling nervous about riding in the traffic?
Require a few tips and tricks to get you prepared for your Motorcycle Licence Assessment?
This 1 hour course can offer you “One on One” training on topics including defensive riding skills, crash avoidance strategies and how to recognise and respond to road riding hazards. Our trainers will assist you to gain more confidence in motorcycle riding, especially in preparation for your licence assessment.
Please contact us and we will arrange a time that suits you. We can also arrange that your lesson and licence assessment is with the same trainer.
At South West TAFE we’re here to help you complete your studies happily and successfully.
From the moment you start thinking about course options until you finish, you’ll have access to a range of student support options, covering enrolment, education, social and personal issues, including:
- Education Pathway Officers who can help you with information sessions, fee payment options, TAFE and university pathways, career pathways and campus tours
- A DHHS registered Disability Support Team
- Koorie Liaison Officer
- Student Wellbeing Officer supporting your personal and social needs
- Library and Research Centre
- Bookshop supplying a range of textbooks and stationery
- Student Learning Support including literacy and numeracy