2 x day workshop
Please refer to our dates tab on our website or 'Register your Interest' to be notified of more upcoming dates as they are published.
PDF Download1001361 Nail Enhancement Refresher Course.pdf
What You Learn
This course is suitable for qualified nail technicians or students who are currently studying Certificate III in Nail Technology and would like to improve their existing skills and knowledge with the latest industry techniques. This course will take you back to the basics of acrylic and gel nail enhancements and cover all aspects from correct nail preparation, form placement, product knowledge, product ratios, product placement and correct filing techniques.
What You Get
You will receive a Certificate of Attendance upon completion of this course.
Materials to Bring
Pen and Notepaper
(including date of birth)
Students also to supply their own
• Acrylic brush
• Acrylic liquid
• Acrylic powders
(Clear,Cover pink, White)
• Hand files
• Dappen dish
• Dust brush
• Cuticle pusher
• Gel top coat.
All other equipment supplied in class
PPE equipment supplied
This workshop is suitable for qualified nail technicians or students who are currently studying Certificate III in Nail Technology and would like to improve their existing skills and knowledge. In this workshop you will learn to create extreme shapes such as Stiletto and Russian Almond using forms. You will also learn to create deep smile lines with long nail shapes.
• Suitable for qualified nail technicians or students currently studying Certificate III in Nail Technology
• Gain knowledge on the latest industry techniques and product knowledge on eading brand, NailCo
• Create extreme shapes such as stiletto, Russian almond and more
• Learn how to create deep smile lines for long enhancements
• You will learn correct nail prepping techniques for Long lasting enhancement
• Gain knowledge on correct form placement, application and pinching
• Gain current knowledge of correct Hand filing techniques, e-file use and nail shapes
• You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of this class