1 day Workshop
Duration: 10am -3:30pm
Please refer to the dates tab on our website or 'Register your Interest' to be notified of more upcoming dates as they are published.
PDF Download1001372 Henna Brow Workshop.pdf
What You Learn
What you learn -
Advanced brow mapping and shaping.
Preparation, Application and removal of henna products.
Analysis of skin and hair shades for correct colour matching
Reviewing treatment and post treatment advice.
What You Get
Course cost includes a henna brow kit valued at $302 RRP. You will also recieve a certificate of attendance.
Materials to Bring
Pen and Paper
Photo Identification (including date of birth)
1 Model suitable for Henna Brow Treatment is required at 2:00pm
- Add an edge in your business by adding Henna Brow Services
- In depth theory and analysis of Henna Brow procedures
- Advanced brow shaping techniques
- Demonstration and hands on practical training on your own model
At South West TAFE we’re here to help you complete your studies happily and successfully.
From the moment you start thinking about course options until you finish, you’ll have access to a range of student support options, covering enrolment, education, social and personal issues, including:
- Education Pathway Officers who can help you with information sessions, fee payment options, TAFE and university pathways, career pathways and campus tours
- A DHHS registered Disability Support Team
- Koorie Liaison Officer
- Student Wellbeing Officer supporting your personal and social needs
- Library and Research Centre
- Bookshop supplying a range of textbooks and stationery
- Student Learning Support including literacy and numeracy