Times: 9am – 4pm
Refer to the dates tab on our website for upcoming dates or 'Register your Interest' to be notified of more upcoming dates as they are published
PDF Download1001376 Introduction to Art Therapy.pdf
What You Learn
Training covers the various concepts of art therapy and how it may be applied to various client groups. An experience of art therapy that will enhance personal development.
What You Get
A basic introduction to art therapy and experience of art therapy so people are better placed to understand and articulate what art therapy is.
Materials to Bring
Photo identification (including your date of birth).
Pen and notepaper.
History Art Therapy
Models of Art Therapy
Client groups and what works best for each group
Experiences of Art Therapy
At South West TAFE we’re here to help you complete your studies happily and successfully.
From the moment you start thinking about course options until you finish, you’ll have access to a range of student support options, covering enrolment, education, social and personal issues, including:
- Jobs and Skills Centre, who can help you with information sessions, fee payment options, TAFE and university pathways, career pathways and campus tours
- A DHHS registered Disability Support Team
- Koorie Liaison Officer
- Student Wellbeing Officer supporting your personal and social needs
- Library and Research Centre
- Bookshop supplying a range of textbooks and stationery
- Student Learning Support including literacy and numeracy