1 day Workshop
Upcoming Date: Tuesday 5th July 2022
Duration: 9am-4pm (1/2 hour lunch break included)
Please refer to the dates tab on our website or 'Register your Interest' to be notified of more upcoming dates as they are published.
What You Learn
- How to lift the lashes from the roots using this semi-permanent treatment and how to perform a full Brow Lamination.
- Correct selection, Preparation and Application of Lash Lifting & Brow Lamination products.
- After Lash Lifting Tinting procedures and application
- Reviewing treatment and post treatment advice
What You Get
- You will receive a Certificate of Attendance upon completion of this course.
- Lash Lift & Brow Lamination Starter Kit (RRP $319) -included in course cost.
Materials to Bring
Proof of Double Covid-19 Vaccination
Pen and Paper
Photo Identification (including date of birth)
1 Model suitable for Lash Lift & Brow Lamination Treatment is required at 1:00 pm
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) equipment supplied
- Add an edge in your business by adding Lash Lifting & Brow Lamination Services
- In depth theory and analysis of Lash Lift & Brow Lamination procedures
- Hands on practical training on your own model
At South West TAFE we’re here to help you complete your studies happily and successfully.
From the moment you start thinking about course options until you finish, you’ll have access to a range of student support options, covering enrolment, education, social and personal issues, including:
- Jobs and Skills Centre who can help you with information sessions, fee payment options, TAFE and university pathways, career pathways and campus tours
- A DHHS registered Disability Support Team
- Koorie Liaison Officer
- Student Wellbeing Officer supporting your personal and social needs
- Library and Research Centre
- Bookshop supplying a range of textbooks and stationery
- Student Learning Support including literacy and numeracy