3 hour Workshop
Tuesday 19 September 2023
Time: 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
Please refer to the dates tab on our website or 'Register your Interest' to be notified of more upcoming dates as they are published.
What You Learn
How to perform a full brow lamination service.
Correct selection, preparation and application of brow lamination products.
Reviewing treatment and post-treatment
What You Get
- You will receive a Certificate of Attendance upon completion of this course.
Non Accredited Training
This course is non-accredited which means no Unit of Competency is completed, no assessment is required and no Statement of Attainment will be issued. Students will receive a Certificate of Attendance to acknowledge their participation.
Materials to Bring
Pen and Paper
Photo Identification (including date of birth)
1 Model suitable for Brow Lamination Treatment is required at 11:00 am
- Add an edge in your business by adding Brow Lamination services
- In depth theory and analysis of Brow lamination procedures
- Advanced brow shaping techniques
- Demonstration and hands on practical training on your own model
At South West TAFE we’re here to help you complete your studies happily and successfully.
From the moment you start thinking about course options until you finish, you’ll have access to a range of student support options, covering enrolment, education, social and personal issues, including:
- Jobs and Skills Centre who can help you with information sessions, fee payment options, TAFE and university pathways, career pathways and campus tours
- A DHHS registered Disability Support Team
- Koorie Liaison Officer
- Student Wellbeing Officer supporting your personal and social needs
- Library and Research Centre
- Bookshop supplying a range of textbooks and stationery
- Student Learning Support including literacy and numeracy