Terms & Conditions - VETDSS - Enrolment
As a student of South West Institute of TAFE, I understand that by accepting these Terms and Conditions, I agree to be bound by them and:
- Be enrolled into the Course, as stated above
- Abide by South West TAFE’s policies, procedures and rules as applicable from time to time as an extension of my Secondary School’s rules. A full list of these can be found on the Institute’s website and student portal.
- Acknowledge that I have read South West TAFE’s Privacy and Data Collection Statement. If I choose to opt out of approving the use of my image and/or related information, I will notify South West TAFE in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Understand that I may receive a National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER) Student Survey. If I choose to opt out of participating in this survey, I will notify South West TAFE in writing via email@example.com
- Will advise my South West TAFE teacher of any absences and will provide parental consent for absences
- Understand that all absences and instances of inappropriate behaviour will be reported back to my School for follow up
I acknowledge that I have read the Terms and Conditions for enrolment into a VETiS Program at South West Institute of TAFE and declare that the information contained in this form and any supporting attachments, is true and correct.