Wednesday afternoons for 4 weeks, 1 pm - 4.30 pm
4 weeks of classes at Pure Academy on:
Wednesday 12 February
Wednesday 19 February
Wednesday 26 February and
Wednesday 4 March 2020
Please refer to the dates tab on our website for upcoming dates or 'Register your Interest' to be notified of more upcoming dates as they are published.
NOTE: You must complete a compulsory pre-training review before attending class
To enrol into this course you must be 16 years of age or older have completed year 10 or equivalent
- You must complete a compulsory pre-training review and language, literacy and numeracy quiz (PTR/LLN) before attending class.
Prior to your enrolment a PTR/LLN review will be conducted with you to confirm that the course you are seeking to enrol into meets your individual needs. The link will be emailed to you upon your booking. Failure to complete the pre-training review before class will incur a $20 administration fee for a booking cancellation or transfer.
- You must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to enrol in an accredited course. You can apply or get more information at www.usi.gov.au.
- Photo identification (including your date of birth) must be provided at the training
PDF Download1001174 Professional Lash and Brow Tinting.pdf
What You Learn
Managing lash and brow treatments.
Chemically treating eyelashes and eyebrows.
Reviewing the treatment and providing post treatment advice.
What You Get
Learner guide and Lash and Brow tinting kit valued at $65.00.
Skills and knowledge to perform professional lash and brow treatments.
SHBBFAS001 - Provide lash and brow services
Materials to Bring
Pen and notepaper.
Photo identification (including your date of birth).
Please note: students are required to provide models as requested.
BEAUTY IN BROWS AND LASHES
Learn professional beauty skills
Master the various techniques used to perform professional lash and brow treatments, including eyelash and brow tinting and shaping.
- Manage lash and brow treatments - including preparing service area, client and self; treatment plan; procedures and products; skin cleansing; and referral to appropriate professional for contraindications.
- Chemically treat eyelash and eyebrows - including adverse effects; preparation, application and removal of products; treatment procedures; and post treatment products.
- Shape eyebrows - including preparation, application and removal of products; cleaning and disinfecting of implements; disposal of hair; and evaluation of eyebrow shape.
- Review treatment and provide post treatment advice - including future treatment program and product recommendations.
Enrolment fees includes Learner Guide and a Lash and Brow Tinting Kit with a combined value at $90.00.
You must complete a compulsary pre-training review before attending class.
Prior to your enrolment a pre-training review will be conducted with you to confirm that the course you are seeking to enrol into meets your individual needs. The link will be emailed to you upon your booking. Failure to complete will incur a $20 administration fee for a booking cancellation or transfer.
At South West TAFE we’re here to help you complete your studies happily and successfully.
From the moment you start thinking about course options until you finish, you’ll have access to a range of student support options, covering enrolment, education, social and personal issues, including:
- Education Pathway Officers who can help you with information sessions, fee payment options, TAFE and university pathways, career pathways and campus tours
- A DHHS registered Disability Support Team
- Koorie Liaison Officer
- Student Wellbeing Officer supporting your personal and social needs
- Library and Research Centre
- Bookshop supplying a range of textbooks and stationery
- Student Learning Support including literacy and numeracy