This course is self-paced and completed Online. Upon purchasing a place in the course you will be provided with a Username and Password and access to the learning material for a 6 week period.
The course date of 15.12.2022 is a nominal date and this course can be commenced online upon receipt of your username and password.
What You Learn
In this short course, we will look at the requirement to identify and work within the legal and ethical frameworks that apply to an individual job role within the community, disability and ageing sectors. This short course applies to support and health workers who play a proactive role in identifying and meeting their legal and ethical responsibilities.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
Materials to Bring
Participants will gain an understanding in:
- Human rights
- What are human rights
- Features of human rights
- Identify and respond to legal requirements
- Legal requirements
- Recognising problems and breaches
- Identify and meet ethical responsibilities
- Ethics of care principles
- Other ethical requirements
- Contribute to workplace improvements
- Following processes
- Raising concerns
- Identify health and personal support requirements