2019-13 weeks, 1 evening per week (Wednesday) - 6.00 pm to 9.00 pm. No class in School Holidays
Please refer to our dates tab on our website or 'Register your Interest' to be notified of more upcoming dates as they are published.
- You must complete a compulsory pre-training review and language, literacy and numeracy quiz (PTR/LLN) before attending class.
Prior to your enrolment a PTR/LLN review will be conducted with you to confirm that the course you are seeking to enrol into meets your individual needs. The link will be emailed to you upon your booking. Failure to complete the pre-training review before class will incur a $20 administration fee for a booking cancellation or transfer.
- You must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to enrol in an accredited course. You can apply or get more information at www.usi.gov.au.
- Photo identification (including your date of birth) must be provided at the training
PDF DownloadSWTAFE_ShortCourse_Brochure_1001175 - Makeup Artistry.pdf
What You Learn
Basic make-up principles.
Selecting products and equipment.
Facial analysis and designing make-up plans.
Preparing the client.
Day, evening, glamour, bridal and special occasion make-up.
What You Get
The skills and knowledge of performing a make-up service, designed in response to facial analysis and a client brief.
Learner Guide, Make-up Kit and brushes by Crown Brushes valued at $320.00
SHBBMUP002 - Design and apply make-up
Materials to Bring
Photo identification (including your date of birth).
Pen and notepaper.
Please note: models will be required. You will be notified in class as to which dates.
Casual, with closed-in shoes.
MAKE-UP AS ART
Expand your make-up skills
Pure Hair, Beauty & Wellness Academy invites you to explore the world of makeup artistry.
This comprehensive short course covers the skills and knowledge of performing a make-up service, designed in response to facial analysis and a client brief.
Analyse face and design make-up plan
Select products and equipment
Apply false eye-lashes
Advise on further product use
Student Starter Make-up Kit by Crown Brushes includes:
- 16 Piece Brush Set and brush roll
- 35 pan Rose gold eye shadow palette
- 35 pan Back to basics eye shadow palette
- 20 pan colour concealer palette
- 12 pan colour blush/highlight palette
- Pro lip and gloss palette
- 3 x Foundation
- 2 x eye pencil
- 2 x lip pencil
- Brush cleaner
- Diposable mascara spoolie (25pk)
- Lip aplicator (25pk)
- Strip lashes
- Clear glue lash glue
- Loose setting powder (translucent)
- Professional mixing palette
- Clear cosmetics bag
At South West TAFE we’re here to help you complete your studies happily and successfully.
From the moment you start thinking about course options until you finish, you’ll have access to a range of student support options, covering enrolment, education, social and personal issues, including:
Education Pathway Officers who can help you with information sessions, fee payment options, TAFE and university pathways, career pathways and campus tours
A DHHS registered Disability Support Team
Koorie Liaison Officer
Student Wellbeing Officer supporting your personal and social needs
Library and Research Centre
Bookshop supplying a range of textbooks and stationery
Student Learning Support including literacy and numeracy