This course consists of 7 day classes
Please refer to the dates tab on our website or 'Register your Interest' to be notified of more upcoming dates as they are published.
Please note that you must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to attend this course
To enrol into this course you must be 16 years of age or older have completed year 10 or equivalent
- You must complete a compulsory pre-training review and language, literacy and numeracy quiz (PTR/LLN) before attending class.
Prior to your enrolment a PTR/LLN review will be conducted with you to confirm that the course you are seeking to enrol into meets your individual needs. The link will be emailed to you upon your booking. Failure to complete the pre-training review before class will incur a $20 administration fee for a booking cancellation or transfer.
- You must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to enrol in an accredited course. You can apply or get more information at www.usi.gov.au.
- Photo identification (including your date of birth) must be provided at the training
PDF Download1001330 Eyelash Extensions.pdf
What You Learn
Learn about the health, hygeine and safety procedures to apply eyelash extensions
How to use the equipment and tools required
The skills required for initial extensions and refills
What You Get
Eyelash extension Kit included.
You'll also receive credit and certification for the following unit from SHB30115 Certificate III in Beauty Therapy
SHBBMUP001 Apply eyelash extensions
Materials to Bring
Photo identification (including date of birth)
You will be given a kit at the first session that you are required to bring each night
Models as required
Do you want to be part of the this current beauty trend and the best kept secret for women in years?
Those wishing to add to their beauty skills will love this Government Accredited Eyelash extension course. We’ll teach you how to style beautifully natural looking eyelashes, whilst also maintaining the health of the client's natural lashes. In this course you will learn the accurate selection and handling of products and equipment, including correct hygiene and client comfort procedures. You will be taught the selection and application of eyelash extensions including colour, curl, length and removal and how to provide after service advice. Students must provide their own models. This is an accredited course.
You must complete a compulsary pre-training review before attending class.
Prior to your enrolment a pre-training review will be conducted with you to confirm that the course you are seeking to enrol into meets your individual needs. The link will be emailed to you upon your booking. Failure to complete will incur a $20 administration fee for a booking cancellation or transfer.
On successful completion of this course you will receive a Statement of Attainment for the following nationally accredited unit of competency:SHBBMUP001 Apply eyelash extensions
At South West TAFE we’re here to help you complete your studies happily and successfully.
From the moment you start thinking about course options until you finish, you’ll have access to a range of student support options, covering enrolment, education, social and personal issues, including:
- Education Pathway Officers who can help you with information sessions, fee payment options, TAFE and university pathways, career pathways and campus tours
- A DHHS registered Disability Support Team
- Koorie Liaison Officer
- Student Wellbeing Officer supporting your personal and social needs
- Library and Research Centre
- Bookshop supplying a range of textbooks and stationery
- Student Learning Support including literacy and numeracy