6 x 3 hour sessions - 1 evening per fortnight
Please refer to the dates tab on our website or 'Register your Interest' to be notified of more upcoming dates as they are published.
NOTE: You must complete a compulsory pre-training review before attending class
To enrol into this course you must be 16 years of age or older have completed year 10 or equivalent
- You must complete a compulsary pre-training review before attending class.
Prior to your enrolment a pre-training review will be conducted with you to confirm that the course you are seeking to enrol into meets your individual needs. The link will be emailed to you upon your booking. Failure to complete the pre-training review before class will incur a $20 administration fee for a booking cancellation or transfer.
- You must have a Unique Student Identifier number to enrol
- Photo identification (including your date of birth) must be provided at the training
What You Learn
Learn about the health, hygeine and safety procedures to apply eyelash extensions
How to use the equipment and tools required
The skills required for initial extensions and refills
What You Get
Kit and Learner Guide (included in the total cost)
Statement of Attainment for SHBBMUP001 Apply eyelash extensions
Materials to Bring
Photo identification (including date of birth)
You will be given a kit at the first session that you are required to bring each night
Models as required
Do you want to be part of the this current beauty trend and the best kept secret for women in years?
This course covers the application and theory of semi-permanent eyelash extensions to the natural lash. The course also covers health, hygiene, materials and tools. You will have a chance to demonstrate your new skills on a model during class. You will walk away with the skills to be able to apply eyelash extensions as well as re-fills.
You must complete a compulsary pre-training review before attending class.
Prior to your enrolment a pre-training review will be conducted with you to confirm that the course you are seeking to enrol into meets your individual needs. The link will be emailed to you upon your booking. Failure to complete will incur a $20 administration fee for a booking cancellation or transfer.
On successful completion of this course you will receive a Statement of Attainment for the following nationally accredited unit of competency:SHBBMUP001 Apply eyelash extensions
At South West TAFE we’re here to help you complete your studies happily and successfully.
From the moment you start thinking about course options until you finish, you’ll have access to a range of student support options, covering enrolment, education, social and personal issues, including:
- Education Pathway Officers who can help you with information sessions, fee payment options, TAFE and university pathways, career pathways and campus tours
- A DHHS registered Disability Support Team
- Koorie Liaison Officer
- Student Wellbeing Officer supporting your personal and social needs
- Library and Research Centre
- Bookshop supplying a range of textbooks and stationery
- Student Learning Support including literacy and numeracy